Search

Sunday, April 10, 2011

What happens in the house, stays in the house

THE HOUSE
1230 Grant Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133

map
(415) 986-8612
thehse.com

OVERALL:4.5 FOOD:5 SERVICE:4 AMBIANCE:4.5 VALUE:4.5

I vowed to be strong, to play hard-to-get, to keep it buttoned up--my days of putting out and giving my heart to eateries everywhere were s'pposed to be behind me. But then along came this cute little number outta nowhere with all kinds of tricks up his sleeves: cozy space, beautiful Cali-Pan-Asian creations (the mixed breeds are always irresistible, right?), wonderful smells, mad kitchen skills, and before I knew it...*whimper*...please touch my taste buds there and THERE...and don't stop!!

As much as The House had my knees a-knocking, I don't even have the words to describe how gorgeous and drool-worthy everything is (Sea Bass is ______, Coconut Creme Brulee ______ my mind). Just give this soft-spoken studmuffin a whirl...EVERYONE will leave sated, glowing, and dreaming of an encore performance. Just try to have a one-night stand--I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment